Hilton Analyst, C&B Greater China & Monglia in Shanghai, China
This role’s main objective is to provide support and analysis in the implementation, administration, and communication of all compensation, benefits including health and welfare programs, processes and projects for Operations and corporate functions in the GCM region.
This role primarily provides administrative and operational support to the Director, C&B GCM and Manager, C&B GCM in all aspects of C&B deliverables from the GCM C&B function.
What will I be doing?
- Co-ordinate annual market surveys, and support data submission and analysis.
- Support Hilton’s annual merit review cycle, short and long-term bonus and incentive plans and assist with the general administration of these annual processes, as well as co-ordination with local payroll
- Support the periodical analysis of compensation data behind compensation models – job evaluation analyses, workforce management ratios, grade / salary structure etc
- Assist with the general administration of Hilton’s core benefits programs (e.g. mobility program, insurances and health screening)
- Support the benefits review and renewal processes, and assist in the regular and ad-hoc benefit surveys
- Support for project management of new benefits and delivery of key project aspects
- Maintain the benefit communication materials to team members via handbooks, newsletters, web enabled training, standard form letters/agreements, and employee intranet.
- Provide full administrative support relevant to C&B database required for C&B operational deliverables. This includes liaisons with the appropriate APAC C&B and Global C&B teams.
- Work on the production, co-ordination and delivery of Hilton’s HR compensation information, by fully utilizing the HRIS system
- Support the vendors bidding and contract process
What are we looking for?
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to speak and write English fluently
- BA/BS/Bachelor's Degree
- 0-3 Years of related experience
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Human Resources
Title: Analyst, C&B Greater China & Monglia
Requisition ID: APA012U7