Hilton Guest Services Agent前台接待 in Shanghai, China
A Guest Services Agent with Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on the Bund engages with our Guests throughout the entire hospitality experience. From check-in to check-out, a Guest Services Agent is always prepared to respond to Guest requests at concierge, as a host, or during promotional activities.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
In exceptional destinations around the globe,Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on the Bund reflect the culture and history of their extraordinary locations, as well as fresh, modern expressions of Waldorf Astoria's rich legacy. Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalized attention of true Waldorf service that creates a singular experience.
If you understand the value personalized attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on the Bund. Because it’s with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests a single rich, experience at every extraordinary place they visit.
What will I be doing?
As a Guest Service Agent, you will serve on the Front Office Team which is the main connection between the Guest, the hotel, and the various hotel departments. A Guest Service Agent truly influences the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, are responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Welcome and fulfill the check-in process for Guests and group arrivals
- Complete the check-out process for departing guests using the hotel systems
- Manage, effectively and efficiently, Guest requests, inquiries, and complaints
- Maintain current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and special promotional offers, as well as daily VIP and special events
- Maximize sales revenues through up-selling and marketing programs
- Perform general incoming communication duties, including taking reservations via telephone and electronic registration systems
What are we looking for?
Guest Service Agents serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Calm, efficient, and organized with great attention to detail
- Excellent personal presentation and communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a positive attitude when working with a Guest
- Computer literate and able to navigate through Company systems
- Professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service
- Front Office/Concierge experience in the hotel, leisure, and/or entertainment sectors
- Conflict resolution experience
- Cash handling experience
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on the Bund --- offering the opportunity to visit extraordinary places with one singular experience.
Numerous landmark hotels around the world
More hotels in construction
Offering world-class spas
Gorgeous golfing destinations
Job: Guest Services/Operations
Title: Guest Services Agent前台接待
Requisition ID: HOT026MH