Hilton Marketing and PR Executive in Shanghai, China
A Marketing and Public Relations Executive with Hilton Hotels and Resorts will manage a Team to maximize business results, attract and retain Guests and Members, and increase brand awareness within various markets through effective marketing and public relations activities.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As a Marketing and Public Relations Executive, you will support the hotel in achieving business goals, attract and retain customers, and increase awareness of the hotel and the hotel brand within the various markets and the local vicinity. A Marketing and Public Relations Executive will promote all activities that contribute to the the Company's financial goals. Specifically, a Marketing and Public Executive will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Design and delivery of the hotel marketing plan, including both short and long-term strategies
- Communicate and partner with third party suppliers, as beneficial
- Create and update promotional collateral for use by the hotel
- Offer key support during new product launches and ensure that promotional material supports new initiatives
- Organize promotional events, including the oversight of the production of promotional visuals, collateral, and invitation management
- Identify and maintain regular competitor and market trend analysis and offer recommendations to hotel management to deliver products that meet market needs and support financial goals
What are we looking for?
A Marketing and PR Executive serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Experience in a similar position within a high quality organization
- Strong organizational skills, particularly in the field of event management
- Creative and innovative approach to product marketing and public relations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal / relationship building skills in order to develop outstanding relationships both internal and external to the hotel
- A qualification in the field of marketing / public relations, preferred
- Proficiency with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts --- the global leader of hospitality.
More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents
Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guest ooms
Flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countries
More than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spas
Harris Poll EquiTrend®, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011
Number one global brand awareness in the hospitality industry
Job: Communications and Public Relations
Title: Marketing and PR Executive
Requisition ID: HOT0243O