Hilton Revenue Analyst - Revenue Management Consolidated Center in Shanghai, China
As a Revenue Analyst, you will be responsible for maximising revenue and profits for multiple hotels by supporting the Assistant Director, Cluster Revenue Managers, Senior Cluster Revenue Managers in the strategic coordination of revenue management reporting, processes and procedures.
What will I be doing?
- Create, update and share the full suite of RMCC reporting on a daily / weekly / monthly / ad hoc basis to all relevant parties
- Ensure professional and efficient utilization of all systems, in line with company best practices and standard operating procedures
- Ensure effective information gathering and analysis is conducted in order to identify and maximise on all possible opportunities and minimise any risks
- Integrate with other functions to ensure we exceed our customer’s, owner’s and shareholder expectations
- Follow the RMCC training program to learn the role of Revenue Manager, in order to ensure consistent support for all hotels in the RMCC
- Ensure consistent process and procedures for all hotels being managed in the RMCC by covering all Revenue Analysts’ production tasks as and when necessary
- Manage / contribute / participate in projects which will improve the efficiency or effectiveness of the RMCC department, reports, process, or procedures
Hilton Worldwide will hold its Team Members accountable to the following key areas: profit, quality, customers, people.
- Ensure all best practices and standard operating procedures are followed to capitalise and maximise revenue potential
- Utilise systems, tools and reports in the prescribed way to ensure all revenue management decisions are supported with relevant data analysis
- Follow best practice and standard operating procedures for the RMCC to ensure that all commercial decisions are supported by appropriate data analysis and provide all relevant reporting required
- Feed ideas and suggestions to strive for constant improvement of operating procedures
- Build an effective working relationship with hotel commercial teams and operations to maintain their trust and confidence in the Revenue Management decisions and actions being taken pertaining to inventory and rate control, pricing and overbooking
- Support all Revenue Managers and Assistant Directors in the RMCC to ensure a constant and consistent delivery of Revenue Management reporting materials and to drive the business processes forward
What are we looking for?
A Revenue Analyst serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Concise, well-organised presentation skills
- Confident in communicating with a wide range of people, both inside and outside hotels
- Clear, logical and factual arguments and decision-making
- Quick and accurate when evaluating complex written and numerical information
- Ability to recognise trends in data
- Ability to produce a high volume of reports with many different data sources with a high degree of accuracy and quality, delivered in a timely manner meeting appropriate deadlines
- Ability to prioritise effectively, balancing importance, urgency and resources
- Time efficient within tight schedules
- Effective in a fast-paced environment
- Determined and energetic, whilst remaining calm and level headed in order to deliver results
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands .
Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Revenue Management
Title: Revenue Analyst - Revenue Management Consolidated Center
Requisition ID: APA012O0