Eaton Corporation Sr. Analyst – UC Support in Shanghai Shi, China
State the primary function or overall purpose of your position:
UC Service and Support analyst with proven experience and strengths in problem resolution, customer service/management, and support. Must be able to follow ITIL standards and processes. Candidate must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to provide UC Service and Support across the Eaton Corporation enterprise communications systems including Cisco Call Manager (IPT), Cisco Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE), Unity Connections, Cisco Jabber, Video, Messaging, Fax etc.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Limit yourself to 8-12 statements)
List the essential functions (i.e. key responsibilities with expected end results), which must be accomplished in order to fulfill the purpose of your position as described above.
· Provide level 1 and 2 operational support and level 3 issues as required.
· Expertise on different PBX servers especially Cisco Call Manager.
· Experience on Unified Communications, Voice & Voice Mail, Email, IM.
· Able to support small and medium sized projects independently following ProLaunch (Internal to Eaton) methodology.
· Knowledge of functionality and benefits of voice core.
· Knowledge of network architecture design principles, best practices etc.
· Knowledge of platform systems like UCS, VM and storage.
· Knowledge and experience in Cisco Unified Contact Center platforms in a Support position
· Experience in moves/adds/changes (MAC) in large Cisco Call Manager environments
· Skill in effectively serving a diverse customer base
· Ability to communicate effectively with senior management and customer
· Ability to effectively work as interpreter between Chinese speaking customer and management/other IT support functions.
· Excellent communication & presentation skills.
· Incident receipt/documenting/resolution/escalation for Voice & Collaboration services in “follow-the-sun” support model.
· Be able to lead conference calls, web exchanges, and meetings and provide detailed information, task follow-up, and guidance for all support related issues.
· Be able to provide clear and concise incident and problem escalation communications to the support and engineering teams for resolution of infrastructure issues, outages, incidents, and ongoing problems.
· Support QOS and trending of Remedy ticket information (e.g, monthly operational reviews).
· Provide the ability to communicate and effectively manage thru Eaton Corporation’s horizontally organized Global UC operational support model as it evolves a “follow the sun” support model.
· Strong knowledge of Cisco Call Manager, Unity, Jabber, IPCC (UCCE/UCCX) and associated Voice Applications.
· IP Telephony systems administration, configuration, and implementation
· Knowledge of TCP/IP, VoIP and WAN networks
· Knowledge of Office 365
· Excellent troubleshooting skill
· Strong communications skills
· 5+ years consulting experience with Cisco products
· Bachelor's degree in Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent
· CCNP-Voice (CCVP)- REQUIRED at a minimum
· CCNP Voice - a plus
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time