Hilton Public Area Attendantt 公共区域服务员 in Shenyang, China
A Head Linen Keeper with Conrad Hotels and Resorts is responsible for running linen room operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while ensuring quality controls are in place and training the linen team.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
Smart luxury is at the core of everything Conrad Hotels & Resorts does. We offer our guests one-of-a-kind experiences, service that's intuitive and connections to people and places near or far. We're the destination of a new generation of global travelers for whom life, business, and pleasure seamlessly intersect. People who know that the greatest luxury is the luxury of being yourself.
If you understand what itﾒs like to juggle life, business, and pleasure and know how to bring a sense of luxury to that type of travel experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Conrad Hotels & Resorts. Because itﾒs with Conrad Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests the luxury of just being themselves.
What will I be doing?
As a Head Linen Keeper, you are responsible for running linen room operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Head Linen Keeper would also be required to ensure quality controls are in place and train the linen team. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Run Linen Room operations
- Ensure quality controls are in place for all linen processes, rejecting any exceptions
- maintain cleanliness of the Linen Room
- Train, develop, and appraise the Linen team
- Ensure linen and housekeeping supplies are ordered and controlled in line with Business and Events
- Carry out stock takes
- Ensure par stocks are maintained
- Take receipt of stock and ensure safe storage
- Manage customer service issues quickly and effectively
- Oversee the issuing of linen via a requisition system
- Ensure team members adhere to all Health and Safety Regulations
- Carry out any other reasonable task set by the hotelﾒs management
What are we looking for?
A Head Linen Keeper serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous hotel or laundry experience
- Previous experience at supervisory level
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Conrad Hotels & Resorts --- where you'll enjoy the luxury of being yourself.
- A high-profile destination
- More than doubling the number of Conrad properties by 2014
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts celebrates 25 years of success in the hospitality industry.
Job: Housekeeping and Laundry
Title: Public Area Attendantt 公共区域服务员
Requisition ID: HOT01DAI