Hilton Assistant Security Manager 保安部副经理 in Shenzhen, China
An Assistant Security Manager with Hilton Hotels and Resorts directs security personal and works with Department Heads to deliver a safe Guest and Member experience while ensuring compliance with local safety legislation and hotel emergency procedures.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Security Manager, you are responsible for directing and coordinating the activities of security personnel, work with Department Heads to confirm all staff understands security procedures, and organising patrolling of the property to deliver a safe Guest and Member experience. An Assistant Security Manager would also be required to ensure that hotel is in compliance with all local safety regulations and is conversant with hotel emergency procedures. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maintain good communication and work relationships in all areas of the hotel
- Liaise with government and law enforcement agencies as necessary
- Coordinate additional personnel for Conference and Banqueting functions
- Organise patrolling of all boundary areas, bedrooms, offices, storage areas, public areas, and function rooms
- Assist the hotel in complying with Local Fire Safety Legislation
- Assist the hotel with Local Safety Legislation to ensure compliance of the security department
- Knowledge of the codes of practice for P.A.C.E.
- Ensure tours are carried out for the purpose of fire prevention, safe means of escape, and security
- Inquire as necessary into and report upon any thefts within the hotel using your discretion in connection with any of these matters that you deem should be reported to the police
- Direct and coordinate the activities of all security personnel, engage in the implementation of safety and security procedures for the department, and provide assistance and advice to other departments in relation to security
- Prepare incident reports and ensure all allegations are properly followed up
- Liaise with Departmental Heads to ensure hotel staff is aware of their security responsibilities
- Plan, deliver and facilitate regular staff awareness training
- Be fully conversant of company terrorist procedures and convey to staff
- Be fully conversant with hotel Fire and Emergency procedures
- Responsible for management of key control within all departments
What are we looking for?
An Assistant Security Manager serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Organised and systematic approach to problem solving
- Security industry experience in supervisory capacity
- SIA trained and Licensed
- Ability to listen and respond to demanding guest needs
- Good leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Good grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in same or similar role
- First Aid
- Fire fighting qualification
- IT proficiency
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts --- the global leader of hospitality.
More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents
Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guest ooms
Flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countries
More than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spas
Harris Poll EquiTrend®, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011
Number one global brand awareness in the hospitality industry
Job: Security and Loss Prevention
Title: Assistant Security Manager 保安部副经理
Requisition ID: HOT01CW5