Hilton Analyst, Business Intelligence - Asia Pacific (12 months contract) in Singapore, Singapore
As an Analyst, Business Intelligence - Asia Pacific, you will provide effective analytical support to the Asia Pacific CommercialServices Planning and Optimization team in order to maximise revenue and profits. You will also implement and maintain data-warehousing systems in order to ensure effective adoption and benefit delivery.
What will I be doing?
As an Analyst, Business Intelligence - Asia Pacific, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the higheststandards:
- Assist with the effective gathering of information and analysis
- Perform in-depth analysis as and when required to identify opportunities within the business
- Deliver effective regular reporting to stakeholders so decisions can be made quickly based on accurate information
- Manage internal and external systems resources for efficient and accurate data collection
- Identify, manage and coordinate with external information providers to gain insights into our competitive environment andmarkets
- Support the daily business requirements of both business analytics and sales performance
- Assist with analytical projects to support global and regional initiatives
- Plan effectively within the Sales and Revenue Management function and integrates with Marketing, eCommerce and Distributionplans
- Assist with the completion of activities within key initiatives to ensure aims and objectives are achieved
- Assist team in data collations which will identify opportunities and risks within specific market
- Manage activities in the area of Business Analysis and ensure activities contribute to the overall success of the function
- Develop and maintain information systems to provide accurate, relevant and up to date information
- Deliver effective business analysis and intelligence to the Executive Team, Area, Regions and Hotels to develop understanding ofbusiness trends and develop appropriate initiatives
- Implement and monitor the necessary business processes that deliver useful, accurate and relevant information for analysis
- Implement analytical processes to monitor pricing and determine changes to drive performance
- Track impact of activities and communicates with the sales, marketing, e-commerce, distribution teams to drive future activity
- Establish, enhance and maintain productive, quality working relationships with internal and external customers
- Liaise with global colleagues to understand requirements and business needs from the revenue / business analysis function aswell as to ensure best practice sharing
- Attend and contribute to meetings to deliver information and trends that will support future plans and strategies
What are we looking for?
An Analyst, Business Intelligence - Asia Pacific serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working withother Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business or Statistics
- At least 2 years practical working experience within process driven or analytical function
- Analytical and creative ability to understand, articulate and create a business relation for unique and profitable initiatives, andidentify significant trends
- Sound knowledge of job related information technology
- Commercial attitude and proactive attitude
- Self-motivated and possesses interpersonal skills to influence, motivate and energize
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to introduce change effectively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Access, VBA and SQL
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts toextended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest inaccommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guestexperiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team tocreate remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Revenue Management
Title: Analyst, Business Intelligence - Asia Pacific (12 months contract)
Requisition ID: APA012TP