Hilton Manager, Marketing & eCommerce Consulting - Asia Pacific in Singapore, Singapore
The Manager, Marketing & eCommerce Consulting - Asia Pacific (APAC) will be responsible for driving increased market share and revenue through focused hotel-level activity. As a specialist, this role will ensure hotels have adequate online presence and visibility to drive online channel performance as well as connecting hotels to enterprise activity. You will provide hotels with best practice guidelines across multiple subject matters and topics, while prioritizing activities that drive revenue.
What will I be doing?
The Manager, Marketing & eCommerce Consulting - APAC will be responsible for delivering the tactical execution of Marketing & eCommerce Consulting programs and initiatives, which support and drive transactions for digital outlets across APAC.The role will be responsible for ensuring that all hotel-level digital outlets maintain optimal levels of presence and performance.
Key activities include:
- Lead projects to ensure hotels enhance their digital presence across owned and 3rd party sites
- Strategically plan and execute tactics to drive the digital agenda forward
- Ensure hotels maximize opportunity from enterprise promotional and campaign activity
- Provide performance updates at hotel and portfolio level including web analytics
- Working with agencies and Executives to manage SEO initiatives such as keyword research and recommendations, developing meta titles and descriptions and optimizing for local search
- Executing on incremental projects that support team goals
- Establish a regional culture of accountability, teamwork, collaboration and revenue performance
- Building enterprise knowledge and leveraging eCommerce Consulting best practices
- Managing intake of hotel-level requests via phone and email, including appropriate dispositioning and assigning to appropriate resource while also resolving basic enquiries
- Serve as eCommerce Consulting point of contact for hotel clients
- Perform audits on hotel materials and processes
- Lead audit and content management of third-party sites
- Audit of SEO and Local Search Processes
What are we looking for?
A Manager, Marketing & eCommerce Consulting - APAC serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Customer Service focused individual
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills and tools
- Excellent problem solving skills and judgement capability
- Sound eCommerce / digital marketing experience
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Ability to think critically and analytically
- Proficiency in Japanese language will be an advantage, to support APAC market (including Japan)
- BA / BS / Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 to 7 years of related experience
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Sales and Marketing
Title: Manager, Marketing & eCommerce Consulting - Asia Pacific
Requisition ID: APA012TI