Hilton Senior Manager, Digital Paid Media - Asia Pacific in Singapore, Singapore
The Senior Manager, Digital Paid Media - Asia Pacific (APAC) with Hilton will be the dedicated point of contact for all APAC paid channel activities with internal & external stakeholders globally. All Hilton paid channel requirements within APAC including hotel level are the responsibility of this role.
What will I be doing?
- Provide local stakeholder contact regarding Digital Acquisition paid channels, data, tracking and reporting systems related to online paid channel activity
- Responsible for collaborating with International channel leads and prioritizing APAC market performance
- Responsible for collaborating with Digital Brand Marketing and supporting APAC market initiatives
- Provide commercial support to digital campaign management team communications
- Work with key stakeholders, agencies and departments in Global Online, structuring the resources and activities of the department / project so objectives are accomplished
- Arrange and lead the innovative thought workshops with our main agencies and major publishers
- Disseminate, organize and communicate assignments and projects within the department / project team
- Has a cross-channel perspective, and seeks to instigate improvements to process across PPC, Display, Dynamic retargeting, Meta search, and Affiliates (within APAC)
- Innovates; constantly seeks to place Hilton activities within APAC at the forefront of online marketing via technological enhancements & improvements in process
- Manage third party relationships; identify required vendors, negotiates and monitors quality and cost of services
- Assist channel managers in providing APAC agency resources clear direction & works to achievement of over-arching strategy
- Own paid channel activities within APAC, and seek to drive optimal channel performance & revenue growth
- Trial and implement new local services and share Best Practices within digital acquisition for onward communication / sharing with Brands, Customer Marketing and other Global online teams
- Assess actual performance against standards to determine whether the Digital Acquisition department performance are on target to reach goals and takes corrective actions as necessary
- Operate within established budgetary parameters
What are we looking for?
A Senior Manager, Digital Paid Media - APAC serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 4 years of experience in online marketing roles in Asia Pacific
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to clearly and concisely express ideas both verbally and in writing
- Ability to analyse website performance data (i.e. financial, statistical and/or performance)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage details through to completion and ensure project deadlines are met
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Understand of principles and practical application of driving engagement and awareness of websites
- Expert knowledge of Google AdWords & DoubleClick. Good understanding of web site tracking systems, and experience in using at least one such major system such as Adobe.
- Existing relationships with major media owners & search engines within APAC
- Advance understanding of all online channels, such as paid search, online display advertising, affiliates, SEO. Proven record of planning, managing & optimizing paid search / online activity to budget and revenue targets.
- BA / BS / Bachelor's Degree
Preferred Skills and Experience
- At least 5 to 7 years of related experience
- Extensive knowledge of integrated marketing strategy or digital marketing experience and eCommerce experience
- Extensive experience reviewing data, manipulating data, and developing insights
- Experienced presenting findings (story-telling) to internal and/or external customers and provide strategic recommendations
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Sales and Marketing
Title: Senior Manager, Digital Paid Media - Asia Pacific
Requisition ID: APA012VL