Comcast Rep 1, Technl Prodt Sales Suppt (BSS) in Smyrna, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for receiving and making customer contacts via phone and
email for customer questions and inquiries. Works on straight forward
tasks using established procedures.
- Interacts with small and medium business customers via telephone
and/or email to answer questions and inquiries.
- Monitors an email mailbox which is used by customers for questions and
- Communicates with internal and external customers in multiple markets
with regard to customer questions and inquiries.
- May call customers to provide appointment reminders.
- Updates multiple internal systems (e.g. billing systems, Workbench and
SFDC) with customer information.
- Determines appropriate call handling.
- Performs to call center metrics.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer