HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Armed Security Officer in Smyrna, Tennessee
_TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center - Smyrna, TN_
TriStar StoneCrest Medical Centeris a 109-bed, full-service, acute care medical center with nearly 500 employees and more than 300 physicians on staff. StoneCrest, TriStar Health’s newest hospital, offers a full array of services including emergency care, general surgery, cardiology, women’s services, neurosciences, sleep services, orthopedics and oncology. Patient care and satisfaction is a primary focus, which is demonstrated by its accreditations and award-winning programs.
TriStar StoneCrest Medical Centeris looking for anArmed Security Officer.
*Shifts are Monday - Thursday, 4:00 pm - 2:30 am * (Shifts are subject to change based on the future needs of the department).
_ _ _POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES_
- Patrols and maintains security for hospital and outlying areas.
- Performs tasks in timely manner as requested by hospital staff members as well as Management.
- Adheres to StoneCrest Standards.
- Maintain Performance Management Plan as requested.
- Execute follow-up with all issues upon discovery.
- Performs rounding patrols of campus/facility identifying risks associated to maintaining a safe and secure environment. Addresses issues in timely manner.
- Execute planned event work orders in timely manner.
- Completes reports as needed and requested by Supervisor/Director.
- Perform/Initiate corrective actions including follow up activities upon discovery of abnormal conditions of facility/campus.
- Perform duties of PBX Operator as needed.
Assists Plant Operations Department as needed.
High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- At least one year relevant work experience, preferably in the hospital environment.
- Good customer service and communication skills.
- Current State of Tennessee Armed Security License.
- Current unrestricted Drivers’ License, must obtain TNDL within 30 days of hire.
- CPI Training within 90-days of hire.
Title: Armed Security Officer
Location: Tennessee-Smyrna-StoneCrest Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09391-60594