HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN) Outpatient Day Surgery in Snellville, Georgia
_Eastside Medical Center – Snellville, GA_
_Registered Nurse (RN) – Outpatient Day Surgery Part Time Days_
Eastside is a 310-bed, full-service, acute care medical center with nearly 1,200 employees and 450 affiliated physicians. The hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Eastside Medical Center has been a leader for 31 years in a wide range of state of the art healthcare, including emergency services, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, women’s services, neurosciences, oncology, cardiology and behavioral health.
Eastside Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN)-Outpatient Day Surgery! Flexible Day Part Time/Days
NOW is the time to apply to join our fantastic team of nurses.
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Promotes customer service initiatives along with Eastside Medical Center’s Service Values.
- Documents all patient care.
- Utilizes Nursing Process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Promotes compliance National Patient Safety Goals.
Qualifications: * Current Georgia RN license * BLS – American Heart Association - required * ACLS – American Heart Association – required within 60 days of hire or transfer * PALS – American Heart Association – required within 60 days of hire or transfer * Good communication skills
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) Outpatient Day Surgery
Location: Georgia-Snellville-Eastside Medical Center - Snellville
Requisition ID: 08621-10313