CACI International Facilities Manager in Springfield, Virginia
Manages activities concerned with the installation, operation, and maintenance of buildings, equipment, utilities, structures, grounds, and roads.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensures building integrity and maintenance of electrical, water, and air systems and other real property.
• Oversees maintenance of facility grounds/landscaping.
• Supervises numerous subcontracts.
• Maintains office equipment and furniture inventory and warranty/guarantee records.
• Maintains files on repair/service contracts and equipment purchases/leases.
• Researches all major equipment purchases.
• Manages facility relocation and construction when required.
• May assist in performing audits to support facility planning.
• May assist in creating long range facility plans.
• Responsible for employment, training, motivation, discipline and performance evaluation of assigned employees.
· Must have an active TS/SCI
Education and Experience:
Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience, with one to two years supervisory/management experience.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.