CACI International Graphics Designer/Visualization Specialist in Springfield, Virginia
Directs all aspects of the production and graphic arts department. Provides creative direction for internal communications, web, flyers, marketing material, trade show and event materials, and office exhibits.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides technical and artistic guidance to clients using department's services.
• Oversees development and production of promotional and collateral materials.
• Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all promotional materials and events.
• Confers with clients regarding budget, background information, objectives, presentation approaches, and selection of media.
• Assigns design resources for approved projects.
• Prioritizes, tracks, handles, and maintains records of the elements, costs, and time schedules of multiple projects.
• Approves designers' project cost estimates.
• Approves sample layouts and finished layouts.
• Selects, supervises, and obtains cost estimates from outside vendors such as photographers, illustrators, paper suppliers, or printers.
• Defines, documents, implements, and supports continual graphic design process improvement.
• Develops departmental budget and sets departmental standards.
• Provides creative and managerial leadership with graphic design group; identifies roles and responsibilities, communicates tasks and objectives clearly and unambiguously, and ensures accountability on all requirements.
• Assists in establishing short and long-term graphic design objectives consistent with organizational strategy.
• Responsible for the employment, training, motivation, discipline and performance evaluation of assigned employees.
· Must have an active TS/SCI
Education and Experience:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and 10-12 years of related experience, with one to two years supervisory/management experience. Typically applies expert knowledge of computerized equipment to support work activities. Proficient with a wide range of media.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.