DynCorp International LLC. IT Business Analyst in SPRINGFIELD, Virginia
Establishes appropriate methods through project planning, analysis, program development and implementation to achieve effective functional solutions in meeting objectives and priorities.
- Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to user needs.
- Analyzes business operations to understand strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions.
- Gathers, elicits, and defines requirements, specifications and business processes for assigned projects.
- Communicates needed changes to development team, including creation of formal Change Requests.
- Identify options for potential solutions and assess them for both technical and business suitability.
- Interface with and support client in the operation of applications and systems.
- Assist customers during user acceptance activities.
- Participates in test process for new development, functionality enhancement and system upgrades.
- Monitor performance of programs and/or automated systems after implementation.
- Assist in enforcement of project schedule, scope, and management plans.
- May facilitate team and client meetings.
- Provide guidance and information on IT policies, procedures, and standards.
Perform other duties as assigned. Knowledge & Skills
Strong analytical capabilities in System Development Life Cycle and Project Management concepts.
- Quickly understand the business issues and data challenges of assigned projects and tasks.
- Knowledge of web application development and relational database concepts.
- Able to create logical and innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Excellent communication, effective leadership and interpersonal skills across all levels.
- Identifies critical issues with ease.
Exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems. Experience & Education
Typically two (2) years experience with IT business, systems, or testing analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in associated discipline.
Two (2) years experience in related field may be substituted for each year of the four (4) years of college. Physical Requirements/Working Environment
Ability to travel
Job: *IT / Software Development
Title: IT Business Analyst
Location: UNITED STATES-VIRGINIA-SPRINGFIELD
Requisition ID: 1703394