HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Identity Manaegment Local Access Coordinator in St Louis, Missouri
Job Summary –The IDM Security Analyst 1 provides services to provision user access to HCA and Parallon systems. Responsibilities include initial assessment, triage, research, and resolution of user access requests. The IDM Security Analyst 1 is responsible for using user access tools and other processes to provision accounts as necessary in a timely manner and to provide reports on user access or provide decision support data based on system usage.
This is a work from home position.
Duties (included but not limited to):
· Provisions, maintains, and removes security privileges for users of Parallon, HCA, and External Client Systems.
· Communicates with local SSC Human Resources and Managers/Directors to define and maintain role based templates.
· Coordinates efforts with other LAC teams to provision access (enterprise-wide)
· Works with enterprise-wide Service Desk Analysts to provide necessary tier 2 support for user access incidents.
· Works with members of the Identity Management Team on projects and initiatives as needed.
· Adheres to and supports HCA IT&S standards, policies, and procedures.
· Maintains and protects confidentiality with regard to all aspects of patient care and employee information.
· Adheres to Code of Conduct and Mission and Value statements.
· Performs other duties as assigned
•Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Minimum 6 months of relevant IT experience or training. Experience reviewing audit logs, security reports, and assisting in identifying and responding to incidents is a plus.
Job: *Information Technology
Title: Identity Manaegment Local Access Coordinator
Location: Missouri-St Louis-Corporate - RCPS
Requisition ID: 26571-138200