Monsanto Transportation Management Systems Super User in ST. LOUIS, Missouri
Monsanto Global Logistics team is seeking a motivated TMS Super User based in St Louis, MO, reporting to Global Logistics Strategy Lead. This role will work closely with procurement and logistics. This role will be responsible for providing functional & technical expertise around JDA (i2/ TMS)’Transportation suite of solutions, including JDA Transportation Manager, Transportation Planner, Modeler, Logistics Procurement, Business Analytics and other transportation solutions from JDA. This role will interact with daily users as well as senior leadership.
• Provide 1st level technical and Functional support to end user
• Collect, document and structure requests for TMS development
• Update and administration of master data, such as branches, users, transport tariff sheets, routing entries
• Generation and configuration of reports
• Escalate to TMS service desk if issues cannot be resolved locally
• Lead super user network
• Share best practice with peers
• Develop and conduct end user training
• Identify potential process or set-up related issues and root causes
During implementation and consulting engagements:
• Participate in requirements and design workshops around JDA (i2/TM&TP) Transportation suite
• Develop technical design documentation
• Install and implement solution suite in various environments, including production environments
• Guide the implementation team on performance implications of design choices and tune the application to meet required performance standards
• Assist in the design interfaces to integrate the solution with SAP systems and track & trace systems.
• Collaborate with JDA to development of custom functionality and business processes using JDA (i2) ABPP (Agile Business Process Platform)
• Lead creation of System and Integration test cases
• Develop necessary documentation to help with transition to support
• Technical support on the solution, post go-live as a supper user
• Continuously update knowledge on latest JDA (i2) Transportation suite releases, new enhancements and changes to product functionality
• Participate in the implementation the latest releases of JDA solution within the global environment and update the demo/documentation accordingly
• Critical thinking abilities using fact-based troubleshooting skills, including the ability to breakdown complex problems into manageable tasks.
• Develop business relationships with other departments to ensure successful implementation and support efforts.
• Monitor and report on the status of project efforts, anticipating/identifying issues that inhibit the attainment of project goals and implementing corrective actions.
• Prepare, coordinate, and execute appropriate unit (functional), integration and volume tests to ensure successful implementation and support efforts.
• Facilitate user testing with business partners to validate scope and functionality
• Ensure knowledge transfer to other team members and provide technical and user application documentation.
• Must work well within a team environment as well as independently, have good interpersonal and organizational skills, including attention to details
• Graduate degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business, IT, or Engineering
• Demonstrated ability to connect business requirements to system solution
• Good oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Self-starter with high level of initiative and commitment to timelines
• Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
• Willingness to travel
• Fluent in English
• 2 years of logistics, procurement, and/or supply chain experience
• Proficient/Knowledgeable on JDA (i2) Agile Business Process Platform (ABPP) and developing custom workflows/capabilities using the same.
• Expert with JDA (i2) Transportation Suite data model and data requirements.
• Proficient/Knowledgeable in Java, IBM Congo’s, Oracle PL/SQL and batch programming/scheduling.
Who is Monsanto?
Monsanto is an agriculture company with more than 20,000 employees focused on making a balanced meal accessible to everyone. We work to help farmers produce food in a more sustainable way. We think about how our food is grown so farmers have the tools they need to have better harvests.
We believe that bringing diverse perspectives together is the most effective way to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s biggest challenges. Career opportunities at Monsanto range from farming, plant breeding and engineering to marketing, environmental science, IT and many other areas. We’re always looking for exceptional professionals interested in developing a strong career while collaborating to develop solutions for sustainable agriculture. Sound like a job for you?
Why work with us?
• Life at Monsanto means collaborating with dedicated professionals in a stimulating environment.
• Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
• You will work with market leading brand products in a global organization.
• We provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and some of the best career development opportunities in the industry.
• Monsanto is named Great Place to Work in many countries around the world.
• Join our global team where your contribution will make a real difference!
Organization: Global Customer Care Competence51175495_
Title: Transportation Management Systems Super User
Location: North America-USA-Missouri-St. Louis
Requisition ID: 01LDC
Job: Supply Chain/Logistics
At Monsanto, we value a diverse combination of ideas, perspectives and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. If you need a reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please for further assistance.access our disability accommodations process
U.S. Employment Law (applicable for U.S. jobs ONLY): EEO Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. For information about equal employment opportunity rights, please refer to this information from the U.S. federal government: ; .
EEOC PosterEEOC Supplement