Comcast Business Sales Support Rep (SSR) in St. Paul, Minnesota
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for the administration and coordination of Business Class customer orders from order submission through installation. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Ensure contracts meet all submission criteria and compliance requirements and approve or reject contracts as appropriate.
- Review contract and validate services with customer to ensure accuracy.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement in processes and procedures and recommend solutions.
- Responsible for orders that require an advanced technical knowledge.
- Supports multi-location customers with multiple services at each location.
- Serve as primary interface with identified customer IT/technical personnel/vendor/VAR.
- Navigate through multiple systems to build, track, and monitor orders.
- Interface with various levels of sales, operations, engineering, and other functional groups to ensure order flows appropriately.
- Meet scorecard productivity/quality metrics.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer