Comcast Sr. Site Director, Onboarding Center of Excellence in St. Paul, Minnesota
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Comcast is seeking a seasoned, energetic and customer-focused senior leader to serve as the Sr. Site Director, Onboarding Center of Excellence to utilize their demonstrated experience to successfully lead a multi-faceted customer service organization. The ideal candidate must possess strong leadership and operational skills, along with an exceptional ability to establish highly effective cross-functional relationships throughout the enterprise. The position requires a solid understanding of call center operations including balanced scorecards, customer experience, and the importance of a winning culture, each critical to delivering superior service and fostering an environment of inclusiveness. The Sr. Site Director is charged with influencing every interaction to build customer loyalty and create an experience that is second to none for team members and customers.
- Create a cohesive team that understands the organization's vision and direction, and is invested in identifying and delivering best practices that enable the delivery of service excellence to our customers.
- Ability to cultivate relationships across various functions and locations with a strategic focus on removing barriers and fostering a collaborative spirit.
- Continuous partnership with HR and Talent to recruit, train and develop employees and encourage multi-functional growth and development of team members.
- Promote a team environment that challenges and rewards both individual effort and team results, providing recognition which encourages achievement of goals.
- Create strategies to balance short-term requirements with long-range business plans.
- Collaborate across all departments to develop and refine products and drive customer experience initiatives. Manage and coordinate multiple, cross-functional projects simultaneously.
- Oversee a team of Center leaders who manage the Customer Care, logistics, management of applications and consolidating complaints and quality reports.
- Lead all customer relationship management research.
- Communicate and work with the call center to communicate all efforts relating to products and customer relationship management.
- Research trends and report complaints, product improvement suggestions and other actionable and quantified customer and market feedback to management.
- Ensure key performance metrics, including escalation rates, case resolution times, complaint rates, product launch effectiveness, and customer loyalty are met or exceeded.
- Develop, justify and successfully execute strategic and operating plans and budgets for the Corporate Customer Account Executive team.
- Develop a high performance staff through education, mentoring and providing continual evaluation of employee development and eliminate single points of knowledge. Deploys and maintains the required systems management team.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Responsible for supporting and maintaining an NPS (Net-Promoter Score) driven customer service strategy
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 12 years related experience
- Experience managing the operations of a high volume, inbound call center
- Strong leadership abilities and experience directly managing Manager and Sr. Manager level leaders
- Ability to be both tactical and strategic in execution
- Knowledge of best-in-class customer service practices, policies, and strategies
- Strong analytical abilities and a background in leveraging KPI and Metrics within a customer service environment
- Knowledge and experience supporting an NPS roll out or NPS driven customer service driven environment, preferred
- Ability to coach, mentor, and develop others through honest feedback and consistent measures of capabilities and skill sets
- Articulate an inspiring vision that generates energy, ownership, accountability and commitment, leveraging fresh perspectives and ideas
- Encourage new ways of looking at issues, processes and solutions, challenging existing approaches and pursue changes
- Create constant connections and transformational interactions with people that motivate and inspire trust
- Strong executive presence inspiring high levels of integrity, serving as a role model for the COE
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer