Schneider National, Inc. Driver - Regional Intermodal Truck Driver - Class A CDL in Sturtevant, Wisconsin
Regional Intermodal Truck Driver | New CDL Holders | $2,000 Sign-on Bonus | Home Weekly | Chicago, IL, Indianapolis, IN, Green Bay, WI & Sturtevant, WI-170475
Chicago Regional Intermodal truck drivers at Schneider earn up to $83,000 per year* and weekly time at home. This Regional CDL driving position features 90% no-touch freight, and you'll haul Intermodal containers within 350 miles of Chicago, Il. Staying that close to home and starting and ending your week at the rail yard means maximum home time.
Watch the videos to see for yourself why Chicago is the heart of Schneider's Intermodal network, and why you should be our next Chicago Intermodal Regional trucker.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: New Class A CDL holders
Chicago Intermodal Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $83,000 per year*
- $2,000 sign-on bonus
- Driver performance bonus paid out weekly - 86% of fleet receives bonus
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Regional Intermodal Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Chicago Intermodal Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 100 miles of Chicago, IL, Indianapolis, IN, Green Bay, WI or Sturtevant, WI
- Hazmat endorsements required within 30 days of hire
- Tanker endorsements required within 30 days of hire
More Reasons to Pick Schneider Intermodal based out of Chicago
- Average fleet age less than 2.5 years, over 85% automated transmissions
- Onsite fueling provided at Chicago terminal so you don't have to spend time fueling the truck
- Over 200 shippers and receivers within the Chicagoland area
- Personalized Intermodal training with paid orientation
- Onsite, individual leaders and dispatch with low driver-to-leader ratios to better ensure you're moving and productive
- Learn more about Schneider's Intermodal division
Schneider has led the industry since 1935 because we understand one simple, profound truth: It's all about people. The best combination of freight, money, equipment and home time is a byproduct of respecting each and every individual. You'll be treated right from the moment you apply.
"I'm not a number at Schneider. I'm a person. When you have people that ask how you are or wish you a happy birthday or a happy anniversary, that means a lot." -Bill, Schneider driver
Join one of the top trucking companies in Illinois. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Chicago Intermodal driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus