Comcast Dir 2, Enterprise Direct Sales in Sunrise, Florida
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for effectively directing and managing the sales of
integrated communication structure to enterprise customers such as
multi-site regional businesses or national accounts in an effort to
maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives on a consistent
basis. Provides leadership and direction for diverse and complex
functions. Contributes to the development of the organization's business
strategy. Interprets business strategy and develops organizational
objectives to align with this strategy. Typically manages multiple teams
- Establishes a consultative business-to-business sales culture through
strong leadership and coaching.
- Maintains excellent knowledge of Company's products/services, pricing
practices, and selling skills to effectively direct regional sales
deployment of new products and services that target the enterprise
- Monitors reports and manages monthly, quarterly, and annual sales
results, other activity, and performance measures. Presents results if
- Ensures the implementation of improvements in business processes
yielding, increased sales performance, and/or higher operational
efficiency through excellent time management, decision-making, and human
- Monitors Business Services Enterprise sales channels within budgeted
sales and expense targets.
- Establishes and cultivates effective business relationships, both
cross-functionally and with Division and Corporate Business Services
teams and with internal organizations to ensure maximum effectiveness of
the sales organization.
- Develops seminars, sale incentive plans, and other strategies to
achieve business unit objectives. Exhibits excellent written and oral
communications, interpersonal skills and planning, presentation and
- Evaluates effectiveness of subordinates and implements necessary
changes. Addresses personnel issues/performance issues in accordance
with Company policy.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer