Comcast Mgr 1, Internal Audit in Sunrise, Florida
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for defining the scope, budget, and staffing for various
types of Internal Audit projects. Communicates recommendations and
solutions to audit observations and vulnerabilities to senior management
through verbal discussions, written reports, and presentations.
Encourages teamwork and responsibility within project teams through
ongoing supervision, coaching, and other personnel development
activities. Manages team which may include exempt and non-exempt
employees. Serves as subject matter expert and provides guidance to
employees, as required. Develops processs and procedures to drive
department efficiencies, assist in development, and meeting of,
- Assists in the design, development, and maintenance of a comprehensive
corporate audit plan.
- Reviews or prepares details of plans for performing individual
systems-related audits including objectives, procedures, budgets, and
- Manages the activities of assigned audit team members by clarifying
audit objectives, approving individual procedures, interpreting policy,
and assisting in the resolution of unusual technical problems.
- Leads the presentation and review of audit findings with key members
of operating management.
- Recommends and explores alternative courses of action for correcting
control weaknesses, resolving operating problems, or improving
- Analyzes actions initiated or proposed in response to audit
recommendations. Monitors the completion of corrective actions and, as
necessary, advises management of non-compliance.
- Manages the life cycle of technology audits, which assess the design
adequacy and operating effectiveness of technology controls. Ensures
proper focus, pace, and execution of all audit activities.
- Establishes working relationships with key technology personnel
throughout the Company to sufficiently to gain respect and understanding
while maintaining an objective focus.
- Manages Internal Audit resources throughout each project, including
the on the job training and development of Internal Audit staff.
- Contributes in areas such as recruiting, staffing, scheduling,
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Accounting, Finance
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer