Comcast Supv, Finance & Accounting in Sunrise, Florida
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for coordinating and supervising the day-to-day activities of the Finance & Accounting department. Oversees development and preparation of budgeting, forecasting, and general reporting. Provides direct supervision to Finance & Accounting staff. Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least two or more other full-time
employees or their equivalent.
- Tracks and analyzes key financial metrics and operational procedures to foster process improvements.
- Leads the development and effective utilization of financial models and analysis.
- Collaborates with leadership to maintain budgets and forecasts in finance systems.
- Prepares financial reports and coordinates month and year-end processes.
- Develops and utilizes financial models and analysis for Finance & Accounting staff.
- Hires, supervises, trains, and develops Finance & Accounting staff.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Accounting, Finance
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer