HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Unit Coordinator Telemetry Per Diem in Tamarac, Florida
University Hospital and Medical Center Tamarac, FL
Facility Description: University Hospital and Medical Center is a 317-bed acute care hospital offering a wide range of surgical and medical services as well as an academic teaching center for Behavioral Health. Since opening in 1974, we have distinguished ourselves as a leader in breakthroughs to orthopedic care as well as joint replacement. We continue to build on this tradition in our Orthopedic and Spine Institute. Our Center for Behavioral Health offers inpatient and outpatient services and a one-of-a-kind geriatric program. Other specialty services include a Wound Healing Center and Vascular Services, Primary Stroke Center and Women’s Center. Our newly renovated family-friendly ER provides expert, compassionate care for patients of all ages and special accommodations for seniors.
We continue a proud tradition of providing high level, personalized care close to home in your local community.
/University Hospital & Medical Center is a member of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has been named one of Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies for eight consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!/ / / /Benefits: We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance./
- Demonstrates consistent use of scripting with all telephone conversations and answers phone by the third ring.
- Accurately transcribes physician orders.
- Make daily rounds and introduce self to patient as the personnel answering their call lights.
- Assists in discharge process by copying patient record, facilitating transportation arrangements, faxing appropriate information.
- Enters discharge/transfers into computer at the time of departure
- Facilitates timely delivery/pickup of identified items/specimens.
Requirements: * High School Diploma or GED required. * Proficiency using Meditech req. * Strong Computer skills * One year of Unit Secretary or Medical Clerical experience preferred
Title: Unit Coordinator Telemetry Per Diem
Location: Florida-Tamarac-University Hospital - Broward County
Requisition ID: 01645-4797