Hilton Casual Night Porter - Hilton Templepatrick in Templepatrick, United Kingdom
Applications closing date: 24/09/2017
Be part of an amazing team at the Hilton Templepatrick!
Becoming a member of the Hilton Templepatrick will give you:
- Access to Staff Rates in our Hilton Hotels Worldwide
- Free Gym Access
- Free Car Parking
- 50% Food and Beverage Discounts
- Discounts on Golf Activities
- Meals On Duty
- Uniforms and Dry Cleaning
What will it be like to work for a Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
At Hilton, our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team!
As Night Porter, you will offer night-hour assistance, including luggage handling and package deliveries, to Guests in order to create an exceptional experience from check-in through check-out. A Night Porter contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist Guests with luggage and other requests, as necessary
- Deliver guest mail, newspapers and express check out bills to rooms
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- Collect room service/ breakfast cards
- Assist Night Management with fire walks, and, in case of an emergency
- Act in accordance with all security and emergency procedures and manage the instigation of these, as required
- Attend appropriate training courses, when required, and assist with the Night Team’s training and development efforts
- Demonstrate current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area
- Follow company brand standards
- Assist other departments, as necessary
What are we looking for?
Night Porters serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Competent level of IT Proficiency
- Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
Job: Guest Services and Front Office
Title: Casual Night Porter - Hilton Templepatrick
Requisition ID: HOT04CL1