HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager in Texas City, Texas
_Mainland Medical Center - Texas City, TX_
Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager - Utilization Review
Founded in 1952,Mainland Medical Centerhas been part of Galveston County for more than 55 years. Originally a 90-bed hospital, we have grown to a 223 bed acute care facility offering quality, compassionate care with state-of-the-art services. Our services include inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and specialty services.
Mainland Medical Centeris part of the HCA Gulf Division, a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers, cancer centers, and diagnostic imaging facilities. It offers a complete continuum of specialized health programs and services that meet the needs of Greater Houston and South Texas residents and businesses. Our growth is truly a reflection of the changing needs of our community, our patients and rapidly advancing medical technology. Our services include:
**Breast Care Center
**Center for Sleep Disorders
**Center for Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine
**Occupational Health and Wellness
**Senior Mental Health
Mainland Medical Centeris currently looking for anRegistered Nurse (RN) Case Manager - Utilization Review.
- Actively participates in the collaborative program which requires review of patient activities related to medical necessity of hospitalization, appropriateness of length of stay, timely and appropriate utilization of services rendered, and identification of patient needs related to patient care following discharge.
- Facilitates discharge planning efforts to promote timely and safe discharge from the hospital.
- The case manager promotes quality care and cost-effective outcomes to enhance the physical, psychosocial and vocational health of individuals.
- The position encompasses assessing, planning, implementing, coordinating and evaluating health-related service options throughout the continuum.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current or pending licensure in Texas as an RN.
- Five years professional nursing or social work experience desirable.
- Certification in Case Management desirable
Job: *Case Management
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager
Location: Texas-Texas City-Mainland Medical Center - Texas City
Requisition ID: 06218-86388