HCA, Hospital Corporation of America EVS Technician in Thousand Oaks, California
Los Robles Hospital & Medical Centeris a licensed 404 bed acute care facility. Fully accredited by the Joint Commission, Los Robles Hospital has the only Level II Trauma Center in Eastern Ventura County and the only Emergency Room in both Los Angeles and Ventura counties coveted EDAP (Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics) rating.
In addition, it is the only hospital certified by both counties as a STEMI designated heart attack center for rapid heart attack response and is a certified Primary Stroke Center. With over 600 physicians on its medical staff, representing over 50 medical specialties, Los Robles is proud to be the community’s most trusted resource for health and a regional destination for care.
Schedule: 0.5, (20 hours per week), Shift: Weekends only.
According to established procedures, cleans equipment, patient rooms and ancillary departments. Performs a variety of duties to ensure the medical center is maintained in a neat, orderly and sanitary condition.
- Minimum of one year of experience in an acute health care setting preferred. __
_REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES AND LICENSING_:
This position requires the following competencies / skills:
- Self-motivated and able to achieve results through good direction and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under conditions that are ever changing and with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Excellent knowledge of current Environmental Services best practices.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good verbal & written communication skills using correct grammar / spelling
- Ability to interface effectively with both internal and external contacts that reflect a positive attitude and a sense of commitment to our employees, work associates and community
- Ability to deal with sensitive / confidential information using diplomacy and discretion
Title: EVS Technician
Location: California-Thousand Oaks-Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00048-7841