HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Interventional Radiology Supervisor - Radiology Special Procedure - Full Time - Days in Thousand Oaks, California
Los Robles Hospital & Medical Centeris a licensed 404 bed acute care facility. Fully accredited by the Joint Commission, Los Robles Hospital has the only Level II Trauma Center in Eastern Ventura County and the only Emergency Room in both Los Angeles and Ventura counties coveted EDAP (Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics) rating. In addition, it is the only hospital certified by both counties as a STEMI designated heart attack center for rapid heart attack response and is a certified Primary Stroke Center. With over 600 physicians on its medical staff, representing over 50 medical specialties, Los Robles is proud to be the community’s most trusted resource for health and a regional destination for care.
Mission:**Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve.
Vision:**We are committed to being the community's most trusted resource for health, and a regional destination for care.
The Interventional Radiology Coordinator is responsible for the function, development and supervision of the Interventional Radiology program and team, and performs interventional radiography procedures while delivering high quality patient care.
_REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES AND LICENSING:_
- Must be a high school graduate or equivalent.
- Is required to be certified by the state of California in Radiography and Fluoroscopy.
- Registration through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) is required. Technologist must be current with continuing education requirements.
- Advanced certification through the ARRT – Cardiac-Interventional (CI) or Vascular-Interventional (VI) is required within 12 months of hire.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Interventional Radiology
- Previous supervisory/lead experience in Interventional Radiology
- Must maintain current CPR certification.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of a sepsis.
- Ability to identify problems, generate and analyze feasible solutions and choose an optimum course of action.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills that reflect a positive attitude and a sense of teamwork.
- Current on new procedures and protocol within the Radiology Department.
- Ability to function in technically demanding situations.
- Ability to teach others.
Job: *Clinical Techs - CV Cath Lab Surg Vasc & Central Sterile
Title: Interventional Radiology Supervisor - Radiology Special Procedure - Full Time - Days
Location: California-Thousand Oaks-Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00048-7662