Hilton Electrician in Tianjin, China
A General Electrician with Hilton Hotels and Resorts is responsible for inspecting, diagnosing, maintaining and repairing electrical equipment to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brandﾒs reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because itﾒs with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As a General Electrician, you are responsible for inspecting, diagnosing, maintaining and repairing electrical equipment to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A General Electrician would also be required to ensure work is done to code and provide assistance during emergencies. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical equipment
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem
- Inspect electrical equipment to ensure coding compliance
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures using hand tools and power tools
- Provide assistance during emergencies by operating floodlights and generators, placing flares, and driving needed vehicles
- Ensure quality inspections are carried out in line with company standards
- Ensure good relationships are built with internal and external customers
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
What are we looking for?
A General Electrician serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Knowledge and experience of electrical equipment
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Qualification in electrical field
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own
- Previous experience in a similar role
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts --- the global leader of hospitality.
- More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents
- Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guestrooms
- Flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countries
- More than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spas
- Harris Poll EquiTrendﾮ, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011
- Number one global brand awareness in the hospitality industry
Job: Engineering, Maintenance and Facilities
Requisition ID: HOT01TZG