Hilton Revenue Manager in Tianjin, China
A Revenue Manager with Hilton Hotels and Resorts manages the hotel sales and marketing plans by recommending growth efforts, monitoring progress, and ensuring that the hotel is competitively positioned within the local marketplace.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brandﾒs reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because itﾒs with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
What will I be doing?
As Revenue Manager, you are responsible for analysing and presenting financial data that will help the Sales and Senior executive teams to make well-informed decisions about potential new business and the market, in general. A Revenue Manager would be responsible for completing a variety of reports to help the organization track financial health and progress. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage and lead the Team through day-to-day operations, as well as strategically guide the Revenue department to achieve Team and organisational goals
- Ensure yield exemptions are investigated and analysed and new business opportunities are identified
- Gather and analyse statistics, yield information and all other relevant information in order to identify potential new business, markets and trends, and to minimise risk
- Prepare a three-month market segment outlook and maintain on a daily basis by monitoring actual results versus forecast for plan achievement
- Complete and analyse month-end reports
- Outline risks and opportunities relative to meeting rooms versus Guest room availability to present at weekly meetings
- Record and analyse all refused, lost, cancelled and waitlisted business for both Guest rooms and Conference & Banquet (C&B) meeting space
- Ensure effective information gathering and analysis is conducted in order to identify and maximise on all possible opportunities and minimise any risks
- Ensure Team Members have current knowledge for all relevant processes, policies and promotions, as necessary, to perform their duties
- Manage staff performance in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Revenue Team
What are we looking for?
A Revenue Manager serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
- Previous experience in sales role with the ability to close a sale
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of local market
- Knowledge of hospitality
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
- Degree level qualification in a relevant field would be advantageous
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts --- the global leader of hospitality.
- More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents
- Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guestrooms
- Flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countries
- More than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spas
- Harris Poll EquiTrendﾮ, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011
- Number one global brand awareness in the hospitality industry
Job: Revenue Management
Title: Revenue Manager
Requisition ID: HOT01Z6I