Eaton Corporation Subcontract Program Manager, Titchfield in Titchfield, United Kingdom
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced supply chain specialist to join our large aerospace site. Your task will be to manage new contracts from a supply chain perspective - managing subcontractors and integrating the programme with the site supply chain function. This is end to end programme management and requires close liaison with internal departments, contract compliance and supplier development.
Our Aerospace division manufactures parts for aerospace and defence organisations as well as modifies existing product lines. Our client base is global and includes some of the leading industry names.
Eaton is a world leader in aerospace technologies. We design, manufacture and integrate the industry’s most advanced products for Hydraulic Systems, Fuel and Inerting Systems, Motion Control and Engine Solutions.
For more information, please check our website: www.eaton.com
• Ensuring the sourcing strategy is in place in line with corporate guidelines
• Managing subcontractors on the project, ensuring smooth flow of customer requirements through the supply chain
• Managing subcontract negotiations according to the legal guidelines and company standards, followed by regular reviews
• Liaising closely with different parts of the supply chain in preparations for the new contract
• Developing and managing project plans as well as all relevant project documentation
• Organising supplier auditing teams
• Ensuring compliance with FAR, DFAR, FAA, TINA and other regulations
• Making sure all parts of the programme are completed on time, mitigating risks and documenting all stages
• Continuously communicating with the client and internal teams regarding technical specifications and ensuring quality standards
• A BA/BSc in business, economics, supply chain management, organisational development or engineering is necessary; Masters degree is preferred.
• Project Management and/or CIPS qualification is desired
• Extensive experience in Supply Chain, Programme Management or Contract Management
• Experience in aerospace, defence or nuclear industry
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Highly organised, self-motivated and results oriented
• Capable of leading people in a matrix based, multicultural organisation
• Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma methodology and a track record in continuous improvements
• Knowledge of US defence regulation
• Strong business acumen and capability of building relationships at all levels of the organisation
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
• Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers.
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time