Hilton Business Development Analyst ビジネス デベロップメント アナリスト in To, Japan
A Business Development Analyst analyses hotel data and presents strategies and forecasts that will help the hotel stay ahead of the competition.
What will I be doing?
As Analyst, you will analyse hotel data and present strategies and forecasts that will help the hotel stay ahead of the competition. A Business Development Analyst will support the Revenue and Sales Teams by providing information and strategies to maximize sales efforts. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Responsible for optimising the hotel revenue stream and generating index against competing hotels in the marketplace
- Analyse hotel activity data and present to the Sales Team and associated groups so to assist in determining a pricing strategy and sales forecast that maximise hotel inventory and capitalise on opportunities
- Understand fully hotel products and operations
- Review business plans, identify gaps and ensure proactive measures to fill to capacity and meet targets
- Understand the competition and make recommendations to help the hotel management team respond accordingly
- Interact effectively with hotel colleagues
What are we looking for?
A Business Development Analyst serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate a high-performing team positioned to exceed targets
- Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
- Excellent selling capabilities
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work well under time pressure
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Demonstrated previous experience working in a revenue management or analytical role
- Relevant analytical qualification
- Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Revenue Management
Title: Business Development Analyst ビジネス デベロップメント アナリスト
Requisition ID: HOT04DXY