HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Nurse Technician (CNA) Medical Surgical 3T in Tomball, Texas
Tomball Regional Medical Center – Tomball, Texas
Nurse Technician – Medical Surgical 3 Tower
Since 1976, Tomball Regional Medical Center (TRMC) has provided quality healthcare to the communities we serve including emergency care, labor and delivery, a level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), general surgery, cardiology, pulmonary medicine, acute inpatient rehabilitation, sports medicine, physical therapy, orthopedics, outpatient testing, wound care and many others. Our 150-acre campus and 191 bed hospital also features designated specialty centers: the Heart Center, the Tomball Regional Medical Center Wound and Hyperbaric Center, and Texas Sports Medicine Center.
Tomball Regional Medical Center is currently looking for a Nurse Technician. – Medical Surgical 3 Tower
· Under the general supervision of the Director and the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse, the Certified Nursing Assistant provides a variety of patient care activities and accommodative services for assigned patients.
· Demonstrates the facility’s Standards of Performance, and Patient Promise.
· Assesses, monitors, records, reports, and follows through on symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
· Creates and maintains accurate, detailed reports and records.
· Adheres to standards of safety and infection control, in the delivery of patient care.
· Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of and complies with all policies and procedures related to the performance of job duties
- Current certification as a Nursing Assistant in the state of Texas
- Previous experience in hospital/nursing home patient care setting preferred.
- BLS from the American Heart Association required.
Job: *Nursing Support
Title: Nurse Technician (CNA) Medical Surgical 3T
Location: Texas-Tomball-Tomball Regional Medical Ctr
Requisition ID: 26910-75694