Brinks Part-Time Armed Guards/Messengers/Drivers - Toronto in Toronto, Ontario
Part-Time Armed Guards/Messengers/Drivers - Toronto
Requisition #:21105Location:Toronto ON - B0770
Functional Area:Logistics/TransportationEducation Required:High School Diploma
Position Type:Relocation Provided:No
Experience Required:Less than 1 year
Now Hiring: Part Time Guards/Drivers/Messengers/ ATM Technicians
Join our organization, where team work, professionalism and dedication are rewarded.
We are looking for talented individuals who want a career where you are the front-line of our business and are committed to providing exceptional customer service. Our part-time employees receive full training in various roles. It offers the opportunity to work more shifts with a flexible schedule that fits well with your life.
• Safely drive and maintain control of the amoured vehicle, while to and from various local delivery locations.
• Maintain the safety, security and control of the armored vehicle at all times.
• Be on the alert for threats to the crew during the actual delivery or pick up of valuables at a customer’s location.
• Maintain radio communication with the crew and/or with dispatch personnel.
• Assist with loading and unloading of the armoured vehicle.
• Completion of appropriate paperwork.
•A valid driver’s license (Ontario “G” Class or Equivalent Minimum)”
•A valid Possession and Acquisition License (both Restricted & Non-Restricted)
•Able to lift at least 50 pounds
•Able to work various other shifts including weekends, holidays, days and/or extended hours
•Preference given to those with previous driver and service industry experience
•Successful completion of criminal and credit background checks
• Able to work various shift including weekends, holidays, nights, days and/or extended hours
To be successful you must pass all of the Brink’s hiring processes, including credit check, criminal background check, medical, employment reference/verification and firearms testing.
In accordance with our Employment Equity Policy, Brink’s welcomes and encourages applications from qualified women, men, members from visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
Back to top