Comcast Fraud Manager in Tucson, Arizona
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for prevention, detection, and investigation of fraud scenarios across all Cable businesses and operations. Keeps team aprised of emerging fraud trends/issues and performs analysis to identify fraud scenarios and the related operational/control weaknesses. Partners with Corporate/Division Security on fraud investigations. Designs, implements, and tracks appropriate remediation activities and provides reporting on fraud activity. May manage a team including exempt and non-exempt employees. Provides subject matter guidance to employees as required. Develops processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies. Assists in development and meeting of departmental budget.
- Operate either in a team or independently in performing detailed analysis to identify fraud scenarios and the related operational/control
- Drive horizontal and vertical communication across all Cable businesses and operations. Proactively engage Cable leadership on
emerging fraud trends/issues.
- Partner with appropriate Cable leaders to organize and manage cross functional fraud teams.
- Prepare clear, fact-based, and well-organized observations/reports and supporting workpapers that reflect the investigative work performed and
effectively support the conclusions reached.
- Identify and present meaningful internal control recommendations which can be implemented by management to prevent reoccurrence of issues.
- Track and monitor the completion of management action plans.
- Develop and provide reporting to Cable leadership on fraud activity.
- Assist in the development of an internal fraud detection and prevention program inclusive of (i) development of entity-specific fraud
risk assessments, (ii) development and implementation of fraud-specific data analytic procedures, and (iii) enhancement of audit programs and
procedures to address fraud concerns.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Accounting, Finance
- CPA or CFE and Specialized training in investigation principles, fraud risk assessments, interviewing techniques, etc.
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer