Comcast Generalist 1, Human Resources in Tucson, Arizona
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for providing Human Resources support in the areas of record-keeping, file maintenance, and HRIS entry. Conducts recruitment
efforts for all exempt and non-exempt personnel, including all of the steps from the requisition process through orientation. Responds to
inquiries from employees and management. Provides assistance with temporary work assignments and ensures compliance with ADA requirements.
- Provides support in the areas of staffing, recruitment and selection, employee relations, wage and salary administration, and employee
- Supports planning and coordination of staff and management development training programs, including conducting needs assessment, preparation
of program objectives, development of course materials and training aids.
- Assists in the review and creation of new and/or revised job descriptions.
- Provides Human Resources support and direction to supervisors and employees with the purpose of supporting the business imperatives,
enhancing performance, and gaining a return on investment.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer