Comcast Manager, Human Resources in Tucson, Arizona
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for partnering with assigned client organizations and Human
Resources team(s) to ensure strategies and initiatives are met.
Coordinates recruitment, compliance, benefits, compensation, and
employee relations activities to maximize employee resources. Manages
team which may include exempt and non-exempt employees. Serves as
subject matter expert and provides guidance to employees as required.
Develops processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies.
Assists in the development and meeting of departmental budget.
- Counsels, orientates, and trains managers and supervisors on the interpretation and
administration of Human Resources policies. Administers Human Resources policies
and procedures as they pertain to all employees.
- Oversees, handles, and manages employee relations issues. Assists with employee
counseling, discipline, and grievance handling.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to maintain efficient and
- Manages direct reports. Ensures compliance with state, local, and federal guidelines
and policies to protect the business and its employees.
- Partners with management to ensure strategic HR goals, policies, and programs are
aligned with business initiatives.
- Administers compensation programs and assists in job analysis, job evaluation, and
performance management to ensure compliance with division guidelines.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and
weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer