CACI International Business Systems Analyst 3 in Tysons, Virginia
As an emerging authority, provide expertise in the formulation of systems scope and objectives relative to the organization's business plan and industry requirements.
· Work independently or as team leader responsible for providing technical guidance related to the business implications of the application of various systems
· Provide technical consulting on complex projects
· Devise and/or modify procedures to solve the most complex technical problems related to computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results
· Act as liaison between end-user communities, stakeholders, and service providers within an enterprise
· Create detailed specifications from which programs will be written
· Analyze client resources, including funding, personnel, and unfunded requirements
· Analyze business and user needs, documents requirements, and revises existing system logic difficulties as necessary
· Track and document changes to functional and business specifications
· Monitor and document post-implementation problems and revision requests
· Develop, coordinate and implement plans to test business and functional processes during system development and quality assurance testing
· Assist users by troubleshooting reported application issues and helping resolve issue
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Females / Minorities / Individuals with Disabilities / Protected Veterans.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.