AECOM Project Manager in Various cities in USA, New Jersey
Business Line Construction Services
Position Title Project Manager
United States of America - New Jersey
Various cities in USA
AECOM is seeking a Project Manager
to be based in one of our project site locations.
Level Specific Responsibilities:
Leads and motivates desired behaviors (e.g., coaching the project team and mentoring one or more individuals).
Capable of managing other Project Managers.
Leads by example with integrity and candor.
Leads proposal efforts for large and complex projects.
Able to lead multi-Group and/or joint venture teams on “impact” projects.
Judgment & Management of Project Risk:
- Consistently demonstrates the ability to proactively identify potential project problems or opportunities, analyze the issues using all appropriate resources, develop alternatives, and arrive at the most optimum approach to mitigate problems or exploit opportunities.
- Demonstrates knowledge of resources and capabilities of other Groups for appropriate incorporation into project organization.
- Capable of developing and taking responsibility for the Project Execution Plan development for medium and/or large size projects.
Participates in contract negotiations.
Understands sharing or risk transfer based on the Prime Contract.
- Clearly understands scope of work and all contract requirements.
Participates with BD and BU management in assessment, strategic development, and negotiations with customers.
Capable of leading strategic negotiations with customers, major suppliers and subcontractors.
May serve as the Proposal Manager of a major project.
- Leads formal presentations to clients and/or management with support of others.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Project Management, Facility Management or other relevant discipline or demonstrated equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Entrants to this position generally possess an average of 20 years engineering, operations/maintenance, M&O, construction, project controls, and/or procurement experience.
Capable of performing as the project manager on a medium risk, medium to high complexity project.
Recent experience successfully executing a CTCC project within the past five years based on “F” or “G” technology.
Must have demonstrated skills in the following areas: Project Controls, Change Management, Labor Management, Customer Relations, Safety Management, Management of direct hire construction
Will be required to travel and/or will be based at a field site
Due to the nature of work, candidate must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident of the United States
Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test
This position does not include sponsorship for United States work authorization
Relocation benefits are not available for this position
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here to view the EEO Is The Law poster.
Job Category Engineering - Project / Program / Management
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 141593BR