CACI International Special Operations Training Instructor (Assault) at NSW Training Detachment in Norfolk, VA in Virginia Beach, Virginia
The Assault Instructor provides administrative, logistical, and instructional support for a NSW Training Detachment. In general, the task is to assist the RSO and/or provide operational/logistical support in CQC, and Special Operations in Urban Combat (SOUC). The individual shall also assist Trip Leader instructors in all aspects of training.
• Coordinate training schedules and logistical requirements
• Proficient in basic and advanced small arms marksmanship per OPNAVINST 3591.1F
• Adept in the instruction and supervision of static and dynamic ranges consisting of two and four-man room entries, dynamic movement, and hallway clearance.
• Background and experience in the tactical application of demolitions and able to instruct diversionary charge setup and use procedures.
• Experienced in Method of Entry Breaching to include explosive, manual/mechanical and thermal breaching procedures and able to instruct each method.
• Competent and able to instruct SOUC/MOUT TTP to include:
o Dismounted patrolling
o Vehicle patrolling
o Dismounted and vehicle IADs
o Blocking force implementation
o Vehicle insertion/extraction and noncombatant evacuations (NEO).
• Working knowledge of NSW Unit Level Training (NSW ULT) Schedule, and specific evolutions and procedures at the training site.
• Working knowledge of Unit Level Training support process and procedures, Defense Travel System.
• Knowledge of NSW Tactical Ground Mobility (TGM) Operations.
• Coordinate and organize role players for full mission profile and field training exercises.
• Draft messages; maintain file of all.
• Update individual training records.
• Perform other tasks as may be required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Personnel requirements. Contractor personnel shall:
• Be former U.S. Navy SEAL, applicable warfare specialty, or Special Forces ODA Sergeant
• Must have a minimum of 8 years relevant experience.
• Have prior experience with Helicopter Rope Suspension Technique (HRST), Dynamic and Static RSO, CQC RSO, Laser Range Safety Officer, Demolition RSO.
• Have working knowledge of NSW missions, Assaults TTP, Training requirements, Mission Essential Tasks, and Assaults Site procedures.
• Be physically fit and be able to run several range iterations of Range evolutions in a row as a RSO.
Work requires standing, walking, running, jumping from heights, heavy lifting, bending and carrying supplies and equipment. Be able to operate in full body armor and helmets. Work performed inside a classroom and outdoors, regardless of weather conditions and may expose the employee to inclement weather.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.