Combined Insurance Accounting Clerk in United States
The Accounting Clerk is responsible for compiles and maintains accounts payable records as well other duties related to the position. Ensures that the company’s daily accounting functions run accuratly and effectively.
- Provide accounting support to the accounting department.
- Review transfers received.
- Daily validate all pending payments invoices.
- Prepare the expense account report.
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and records.
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner.
- File all entities month vouchers.
- Proccess ACH and Transfers Payments.
- Submit monthly forms and process IVU payments.
- Perform closing months reports.
- Perform specials projects and other related duties as assigned.
Associate’s Degree or Bachelor Degree in Accounting, preferable.
· Proficient in MS Applications (Word, Excel and Power Point).
· Analytical, decision – making and problem solving skills.
· Intermediate knowledge of the structure of English and Spanish Language.
- One (1) to three (3) years experience in clerical accounting or related studies.
Title: Accounting Clerk
Requisition ID: 315526