Combined Insurance ESIS Claims Analyst in United States
The Claim Analyst provides a high level customer service, supports claims teams and handles low level claim files to conclusion.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Investigate and manage limited claim assignments characterized by clear coverage and liability.
- Obtains and documents claim information.
- Completes and documents OMNI as required.
- Provides general administrative and customer service support to claims reps/team members to facilitate efficient claims management.
- Completes claims registrations in OMNI
Provides backup to Claims Team Assistants as requested.
This position reports to a Claims Team Leader. There are no positions reporting into this position.
1-2 years claims processing experience.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with co-workers and outside contacts.
- Effective time management and organizational skills to work in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Ability to operate independently and make decisions within appropriate scope of authority.
- Working knowledge of windows-based software applications.
- Keyboarding and data entry skills.
- Knowledge of medical terminology a plus.
- Working knowledge of mainframe systems a plus.
Title: ESIS Claims Analyst
Requisition ID: 315353