Combined Insurance Intern - Westchester Operations in United States
Summer College Internship
You’re sure of what you want and where you’re going. Now you need the company that provides the kinds of challenges that will propel you to the top. We’d like to introduce you to CHUBB. As a growing and dynamic force in the Property and Casualty business, our diversified range of products and services is making an impact.
Make your skills and determination work for you as a paid Summer Intern with CHUBB Insurance.
Responsibilities involve performing a variety of entry level insurance duties to support the business. These may include:
· Assisting with support activities for the professional underwriting staff, in addition to learning about the duties various jobs within the organization and industry.
· Learn about the brokerage community and how insurance is transacted.
· Gain an understanding of CHUBB and our products and services.
· Participate in corporate and business unit training programs.
· May do special projects as assigned by manager or division leader.
Preferred candidates for this position should be business, risk management and/or insurance majors with at least a 3.0 GPA. Must have strong mathematical, communication and presentation skills. Detail oriented with strong organizational skills required. Strong PC and Microsoft Office Products experience.Must be resourceful and able to complete projects in a deadline driven environment
Title: Intern - Westchester Operations
Requisition ID: 314113