Combined Insurance Legal Analyst, Global Digital in United States
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
We seek highly motivated individuals to join our team who exhibit the best-in-class competencies listed below and embody the OGC culture.
• We deliver high quality work product, services and solutions that demonstrate understanding of the needs and requirements of our business partners and support achievement of team goals.
• We adapt to changing business needs and environments through a proactive, flexible approach that achieves results and strikes the proper balance among all constituencies.
• We demonstrate character, integrity and professionalism, both within a team environment in OGC and in fulfilling our responsibilities to our business partners.
• We build collaborative, trusting relationships with team members and business partners through superior communication skills, empathy and respect.
• We independently manage work responsibilities through commitment, dedication and accountability, and display an on-going commitment to self-improvement. To provide support to the Global Digital Legal Officer on all issues related to Chubb’s digital initiative. In addition, this role will provide support, as needed, to the lawyers and businesses around the world engaged in Chubb’s digital initiative. This role is a visible resource to business partners and colleagues worldwide. A key aspect of the position is the ability to build strong internal working relationships with the digital businesses and functional areas supporting Chubb’s digital initiative. MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Provide support to Global Digital Legal Officer
Provide support to the digital businesses and functional areas supporting Chubb’s digital initiative
Provide research on a number of legal issues impacting the provision of insurance on a digital basis
Maintain, and keep updated, chart of global legal issues impacting the digital insurance initiative working with regional legal counsel
Work with US state and international government affairs to track digital legislative initiatives and/or other insurance laws impacting the electronic provision of insurance products
Maintain Global Digital Legal shared drive
Create and maintain Global Digital Legal site on The Village, Chubb’s internal global communication and networking site
Assisting with digital issues as and when they arise
Ability to identify, coordinate and proactively address issues as and where they arise DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: 5 plus years as a paralegal in a fast-paced environment with an ability to work independently
Project management and power point skills a plus
Ability to work effectively with senior leaders and balance the business and legal issues to reach desired outcome
Knowledge of the insurance and/or InsurTech industry, customs and practices
Ability to manage multiple projects in dynamic business environment
Ability to work in a team environment
Execution oriented Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Title: Legal Analyst, Global Digital
Requisition ID: 314351