Combined Insurance Operations Analyst in United States
The Operations Analyst is responsible for develop new and better practices wich guarantees greater profability of the company. Receives, monitors, confirms, register and issues policies for local and multinational business.
· Identifie projects requirements by unterviewing internal and external customers.
· Work in laison with end users and third parties to define and build operational capabilities for new business or changes in current processes while complying with operational guidelines.
· Develop problem solutions by describing requierments in a work – flow chart studying system capabilities, analyzing alternative solutions and preparing system specifications
· Analyze ISO changes and update Cover All System.
· Maintain library of policy wording and endorsements updated.
· Develop and document guidelines to support operational efficiency.
· Assist in setting up new business in the platform that administers mass marketing channels.
· Coordinate with cross functional teams (local operations and regional IT) for sponsor parameters, collectors, billing methods, products, campaigns, billing and settlement.
· Maintain operational KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) as requested by sponsor, third parties, regulators or other funcional departments.
· Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
· Process and issues Policies, Endorsements, Cancellations, Certificates, Billings/Invoices, etc., in different tools according to the line of business.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Businness Administration.
· Advance knowledge in strategic and functional analysis, process design and qualitative and quantitative analysis and problem solving skills. · Knowledge of Insurance Industry, preferable. · Advance computer Knowledge in Microsoft Windows Excel, Access or Macros & Power Point. · Fluency mapping end to end process (Visio).
· 5 years or relevant experience preferable in a similar position in the Insurance Industry.
Title: Operations Analyst
Requisition ID: 314523