Combined Insurance Professional Associate - Westchester Professional Risk in United States
Chubb is looking for professionals with a Bachelor’s Degree to join our Early Career Development Program. This is a permanent full-time position and a compelling opportunity to join a growing, financially stable and successful company. As an industry leader, CHUBB is an employer of choice for students aspiring to develop a meaningful career in a fast-paced, diverse company with offices in most major US cities.
At Chubb, we have designed our Early Career Development Program to hone your skills and talents, to help you reach your career goals. By joining the CHUBB Early Career Development Program, you will be part of an experience that supports the well-rounded development of critical business skills which turn contribute to the future success of our company.
Our blended program is designed to include hands-on business assignments in a variety of disciplines, interactive classroom instruction, team assignments and direct interaction with many of our senior executives. As part of this program you will receive:
- Business training unique to a career at CHUBB;
- Technical training to deepen your skill level within your chosen discipline; and an understanding of our broader industry
- Interpersonal effectiveness training to help you gain strong communication and interactive skills
- Access to additional training to compliment your professional development.
You, along with your program peers form a unique community of achievers who we believe will become the future leaders of CHUBB.
/Who are we looking for? /
Successful professionals at CHUBB come from many backgrounds and experiences and bring that rich diversity with them to our company. They also have some things in common, and these attributes will lead to your success at CHUBB:
- Results orientation: a demonstrated ability to meet commitments; including under pressure
- Intellectual agility:capable and willing to master and apply new knowledge
- Personal capacity: accepting and welcoming of additional responsibility over time
- Communication skills: an ability to communicate successfully in various settings
- Interpersonal/team skills: able to work effectively with colleagues at all levels
- Self-leadership: an ability to take full ownership of work and show initiative as needed
- Client focused: understanding of the needs of customers and clients
- Work ethic:a commitment to hard work and a high ethical conduct
If this accurately describes you, begin pursuing your career with CHUBB!
- Business or insurance education, experience or familiarity
- Bachelor’s degree in many majors will be considered, with a slight preference to Risk Management or Business majors
- Some knowledge of insurance concepts, practices, and procedures is desirable
- Basic Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Working knowledge of windows-based software applications
- Oral and written communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Geographic flexibility and a willingness to work in most majorUSregions
- /For roles in Finance:/ up to 2 years accounting or auditing experience/or/related coursework & familiarity with U.S. /Intl Accounting Rules is also greatly valued
To apply, visit our website at chubb.com/careers and search for Early Career Development Program. Make sure when you apply you include your preferred region, bear in mind that you should be willing to accept roles in any of the following cities: New York, NY, Philadelphia, PA, Boston, MA, Atlanta, GA, Houston, TX, Dallas, TX, Wilmington, DE, Chicago, IL, Los Angeles, CA and San Francisco, CA and other metropolitan areas in the U.S..
Title: Professional Associate - Westchester Professional Risk
Requisition ID: 315820