Comcast Manager 1, Human Resources in Voorhees, New Jersey
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for partnering with assigned client organizations and Human
Resources team(s) to ensure strategies and initiatives are met.
Coordinates recruitment, compliance, benefits, compensation, and
employee relations activities to maximize employee resources. Manages
team which may include exempt and non-exempt employees. Serves as
subject matter expert and provides guidance to employees as required.
Develops processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies.
Assists in the development and meeting of departmental budget.
- Experience in a contact center environment is strongly preferred.
- Experience in a large, matrixed and corporate environment is strongly preferred.
- This position will require the Manager to be a strategic business partner focusing on future organizational planning and development as well as day-to-day generalist tasks and responsibilities.
- Strong consultation and critical thinking skills.
- Must be an independent thought leader who's naturally curious/informed about the HR role and it's alignment to business outcomes.
- Counsels, orientates, and trains managers and supervisors on the interpretation and
administration of Human Resources policies. Administers Human Resources policies
and procedures as they pertain to all employees.
- Oversees, handles, and manages employee relations issues. Assists with employee
counseling, discipline, and grievance handling.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to maintain efficient and
- Manages direct reports. Ensures compliance with state, local, and federal guidelines
and policies to protect the business and its employees.
- Partners with management to ensure strategic HR goals, policies, and programs are
aligned with business initiatives.
- Administers compensation programs and assists in job analysis, job evaluation, and
performance management to ensure compliance with division guidelines.
-This role will require approximately 20 -25% associated Regional Travel.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and
weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is anEOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employerand all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex or any other legally protected category.