Comcast Manager 2, Fulfillment, (Dispatch Department) in Voorhees, New Jersey
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for managing overall delivery of outstanding customer care
in the Fulfillment function of Field Operations. Manages multiple
product lines; provides leadership, strategic direction, and effective
coordination in order to ensure market profitability and Customer
satisfaction. Develops and implements business strategies to meet
established criteria and quality assurance goals. Develops financial and
operational objectives. Ensures operational plans are aligned with
business objectives. Contributes to functional strategy development. Has
a greater degree of impact on business results, and typically manages
one or more groups of professional employees.
- Develops and executes strategic business plans, operational goals, and
performance metrics that drive dispatch and tech productivity to ensure
a high level of customer service and satisfaction. Ensures
cross-functional relationships with CARE, Warehouse, Field Ops, and
- Establishes departmental goals, including developing and ensuring the
maintenance of departmental procedures, monitoring and controlling work
flow and outage control, and utilizing the automated work force
- Implements and continually refines systems and workforce management
processes to ensure high quality service delivery. Analyzes technical
operations, general business and administrative performance to achieve
customer satisfaction, system effectiveness, and profitability. Provides
- Develops and maintains strategic partnerships with cross-functional
organizations to ensure effective implementation of methods and
- Identifies expedient and comprehensive solutions to customer-impacting
- Manages financial management of the Fulfillment team, including
operating expenses, capital budget, forecasting, and strategic planning
for the department.
- Oversees the hiring, training, and development of the Fulfillment
staff to ensure that personnel development and Company financial goals
- Ensures compliance with National Cable Television Association's
- Leads, directs, and motivates an organization comprised of exempt and
- Ensures competence and continuity of qualified Dispatch Supervisors
and staff through optimum selection, training and development, and
appraisal and motivation techniques.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Generally requires knowledge and prior experience utilizing Dispatch
and Call Center related tools and functionality
- Demonstrated experience in Operations Management to include a strong
commitment to driving innovation through operational excellence
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple priorities and competing
demands to achieve expected goals and operational objectives
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
- Preferred, a minimum of 1-3 years of Management level experience in a matrix organization
Comcast is anEOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employerand all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex or any other legally protected category.