Hilton Licensed Nail Technician - Kohala Spa - Part-Time in Waikoloa, Hawaii
A Nail Technician is responsible for administering expert salon treatments specifically nail care for various purposes, needs and provide knowledge and information about salon products appropriate for each guest.
What will I be doing?
A Nail Technician is responsible for administering expert salon treatments specifically nail care for various purposes, needs and provide knowledge and information about salon products appropriate for each guest. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Administer expert salon treatments for various purposes, needs. Provide high level of service at all times. Administer manicures & pedicures. Provide knowledge and information about salon products appropriate for each guest as well as to provide a personalized prescription for each if requested. Provide all treatments as mentioned according to procedures and guidelines specified for these. Provide specific treatments or services intended to guest satisfaction. Administer all treatments in their specific presentation form.
- To understand that all treatment procedures should be adhered to at all times to ensure the highest quality and consistent benefits and enjoyment for the guests. To be responsible for set up and cleanliness of the salon area at all times.
- Understand and maintain accurate inventory controls of supplies used, and also use supplies accurately, sufficiently, but not wastefully, in a manner that provides excellent quality treatments with efficient use of products. To bring to the attention of the Supervisor any items needing repair, and to assist in maintaining a safe working environment.
What are we looking for?
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Additional Education or Training in salon services; training seminars from recognized Cosmetic companies is preferred.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATES
State of Hawaii cosmetician license required.
All team members must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance (specific standards available).
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Excellent communication skills (English)
- Ability to think and respond quickly to issues or guest needs.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Highly motivated.
- Detail oriented.
- Good interpersonal, organizational and professional skills.
- Must be flexible and adapt easily.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Spa, Health Club, Recreation
Title: Licensed Nail Technician - Kohala Spa - Part-Time
Requisition ID: HOT04GWE